MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION offers Emergency Food Assistance Program
MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION offers Emergency Food Assistance Program from the San Diego Food Bank
MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION offer Emergency Food Assistance Program as partnered with The Jacob & Cushman San Diego Food Bank.
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION every Thursday before the second Friday of each month (Closed on Holidays) schedule from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION in the front parking lot.
- Front Parking Lot closed during MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION.
- Low-income and homeless individuals within the Imperial Beach area can receive emergency food.
- COVID-19 No Contact Policy in place until further notice. Volunteers are required to wear face coverings & gloves. Participants are required to wear face coverings in order to receive food.
The Imperial Beach Neighborhood Center, in working with the city of Imperial Beach, is committed to addressing the issue of hunger. Call 619-947-6057 for more information.
2021 MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION DATES
- January 7th
- February 11th
- March 11th
- April 8th
- May 13th
- June 10th
- July 8th
- August 12th
- September 9th
- October 7th
- November 10th
- December 9th
Date & Time
Jan 01, 2021 through Dec 31, 2021
9:00AM - 11:00AM
Imperial Beach Neighborhood Center 455 Palm Avenue Imperial Beach 91932 CA US https://www.digimperialbeach.com/businesses/ca-imperial-beach-imperial-beach-neighborhood-center
Community & Neighborhood Homeless and Low-Income Welcome San Diego Food Bank MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION Once a Month Food Commodities COVID-19 Verbal Registration & No Contact Distribution. Imperial Beach