MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION offers Emergency Food Assistance Program
MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION offers Emergency Food Assistance Program from the San Diego Food Bank
MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION offer Emergency Food Assistance Program as partnered with The Jacob & Cushman San Diego Food Bank.
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION every Thursday before the second Friday of each month (Closed on Holidays) schedule from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION in the front parking lot.
- Front Parking Lot closed during MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION.
- Low-income and homeless individuals within the Imperial Beach area can receive emergency food.
- COVID-19 No Contact Policy in place until further notice. Volunteers are required to wear face coverings & gloves. Participants are required to wear face coverings in order to receive food.
The Imperial Beach Neighborhood Center, in working with the city of Imperial Beach, is committed to addressing the issue of hunger. Call 619-947-6057 for more information.
2020 MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION DATES
- January 9th
- February 13th
- March 12th
- April 9th
- May 7th
- June 11th
- July 9th
- August 13th
- September 10th
- October 8th
- November 12th
- December 10th
Date & Time
Jan 09, 2020 through Dec 10, 2020
9:00AM - 11:00AM
Imperial Beach Neighborhood Center 455 Palm Avenue Imperial Beach 91932 CA US http://www.digimperialbeach.com/businesses/ca-imperial-beach-imperial-beach-neighborhood-center
Community & Neighborhood Homeless and Low-Income Welcome San Diego Food Bank MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION Once a Month Food Commodities COVID-19 Verbal Registration & No Contact Distribution. Imperial Beach