Get your Tickets Now! Celebrate YMCA Camp Surf's 50th Anniversary Beach Party on Saturday, November 2nd
Oct 30, 2019 07:39PM
● By Paul Spear
CAMP SURF'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY
COME CELEBRATE WITH US
Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Camp Surf with us on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
Alumni, board members, vendors, campers, parents and staff are all invited!
LOCATION AND VENUE:
Our celebration will begin at Pirate’s Cove for the Founder’s Flagpole Dedication and then move to the beautiful McKinney Oceanfront Center. This venue has it all - beautiful open-beam wood ceiling, fireplace, camper karma, and huge glass doors with a view of the Pacific Ocean!
Join us at:
YMCA Camp Surf
560 Silver Strand Blvd
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
PURCHASING YOUR TICKET
This year's fundraising event will have a maximum of 200 guests.
Exclusive and open seating are both available for this event, please see form below for ticket/table pricing.
EXTEND YOUR STAY AT CAMP
If you are a former staff alumni of YMCA Camp Surf and would like to join us for the entire weekend, please contact Steve Morris, Director of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com for details.
- 50 years of Camp Surf history honored and displayed
- Mingle with colleagues and friends from Surf’s past, present, and future!
- Dedication of the long-awaited Founders Flag Pole
- Evening Gala featuring great food and drinks (adults only)
- Live music and dancing on McKinney Patio
- Opportunity drawing and silent auction featuring local restaurants and business merchandise, artwork and Surf 50th Swag
- Weekend cabin options available for out-of-town former staff and their families (contact Steve Morris)
Note: If you would like to make sure you don't miss stories like this or any other news about the community of Imperial Beach and South County, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter. Please note that every subscriber of our newsletter receives a Community Calendar of Events at the 1st of every month. Click here to: Subscribe