Hundreds Enjoyed the Sandcastle Ball Last Friday that Benefited Programs at the Boys & Girls Clubs of South County
Jul 18, 2018 04:17PM ● Published by Paul Spear
Gallery: Hundreds Enjoy Sandcastle Ball Last Friday [51 Images] Click any image to expand.
Hundreds of people came out to support the Boys & Girls Club at Friday's Sandcastle Ball. The Ball was held at the Imperial Beach Boys & Girls Club last Friday, the 13th. People dressed up as Villans, Heroes or came as they were to help kick-off Friday nights event. The event helps raise money for the Boys & Girls Clubs of South County. 85 cents of every dollar is invested back into their program services.
Many local business and individuals help sponsor and support the Boys & Girls Clubs of South County they wanted to say a special "Thank you" to the following:
· Title Villain Sponsors Nakawatase & Kaminsky, CPAS, LLP, Hutchins/Braudaway Realty, and All Phase Dry Wall.
· Rogue Sponsors San Diego Manufacturing Housing.
· Special thank you to Bocario for their contributions in the amazing merchandise available tonight.
Thanks to DJ Reuben as well for the music and photo booth and his help!
· Paul Sear was a great help in our marketing efforts through Dig IB, sign-up for his newsletter at digimperialbeach.com for all your IB news and events.
· Thank you to Scoreboard for their continued support for many years.
· Thank you to our new partner this year The Bullpen- Imperial Beach for catering our alcohol needs!
· Other sponsors we would like to thank are: Coronado Brewing Company, Imperial Beach Seaside Candy & Ice Cream, and Swiss Park.
Other Thank you:
· Thank you all for supporting tonight’s Sandcastle Ball! Your contributions are benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of South County’s 1,800 youth served daily.
· 85 cents of every dollar is invested back into our program services.
Raffle Prize Donations:
· Thank you to the following for their donation to the raffle: Beach Liquor, Weinerschnitzel- IB, Bollweevil, Babycakes-IB, Grocery Outlet, Jim Stingl, Surft Hut, City of Chula Vista, and Dixieline.
· This event could not have been successful with the following committee members: Chair- Christine Harlin, Jim Stingl, Nannette Blinsman, Jennifer Lara, Nellie Hazel, Paul Spear, Valerie Aceves, and Stephanie James.
· We would also like to thank community members, family & friends of the committee and all those who volunteered in making the event a success!
· Don’t forget to tip our Bartenders from The Bullpen-Imperial Beach volunteering their time!
Note: If you would like to make sure you don't miss stories like this or any other news about the community of Imperial Beach and South County, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter. Please note that every subscriber of our newsletter receives a Community Calendar of Events at the 1st of every month. Click here to: Subscribe
Paul Spear, Publisher, and Editor of Dig Imperial Beach