|October is perhaps the best sports month of the year. You have playoff baseball, the start of the NHL and NBA seasons and the NFL and NCAA football in full swing. Catch them all at The Scoreboard!|
You can always get great food and watch your favorite sports on TV at The Scoreboard on Palm Avenue 951 Palm Ave, Imperial Beach, CA 91932
Greetings Sports Fans,
October is perhaps the best sports month of the year. You have playoff baseball, the start of the NHL and NBA seasons and the NFL and NCAA football in full swing. Good times! Here are a few of the big things upcoming at The Scoreboard this month:
- October 10th...Hockey Night is back! Poutine...$3 Molson...Blues vs Rangers...Blackhawks vs Canadiens...Red Wings vs Stars...All games available
- October 14th...Boise St vs SDSU...The undefeated #19 Aztecs take on the toughest opponent left on their schedule.
- October 24th...The World Series begins...Who will meet in Game 1?
- October 28th...The Scoreboard Halloween Party!...Maliboo drink specials...$100 in Scoreboard Bucks for the best costume...$50 for 2nd place and $25 for 3rd...Karaoke with Trevor at 9 PM.
- October 30th...MNF...Broncos vs Chiefs...Drink specials after every score...Spin the wheel!
- Wednesdays in October...Bingo Night at 6:45 PM...Free to play...Great prizes!
- Tuesdays in October...Taco Tuesday...$.99 'TJ' Tacos all day...Trivia Night with Live Prize Trivia at 7 PM...$25 in Scoreboard Bucks for 1st place...Hockey Night...Poutine...$3 Molson...All games available
- Saturdays in October...Open for breakfast at 9 AM...Karaoke with Wally from 9 PM until close
- Fridays in October...Karaoke with Rick at 9 PM
- Sundays in October...Open for breakfast at 9 AM...Bottomless Mimosas $12 until 1 PM...SundayNight Burger Madness!...1/2 lb Cheeseburger & fries only $6 from 5 PM until 9 PM.
- Thursdays in October...Buy your Scoreboard Bucks after 5 PM...You give us $20, we give you $25...Good deal for you.
Remember to check our website (www.ibscoreboard.net) for daily specials and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates and pictures. We have a bus trip scheduled for the Gulls game on Saturday, Nov. 18th and there are still some spots open. Check with the bartender if you are interested in going. Take care and hopefully I'll see all of you real soon.
- Sports in October...MLB playoffs...NFL...NCAA Football...NHL...NBA