The Port of San Diego’s Waterfront Shuttle service will begin this Friday, May 26, 2017 and run through Labor Day, September 4, 2017. Managed by Ace Parking, the summer service will connect San Diego Bay visitors with the waterfront and its businesses.
This will be the sixth season for the popular shuttle, which will operate seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
The Port and Ace Parking have teamed up to offer discounted rides on the Waterfront Shuttle all summer long. Riders who park at the San Diego Convention Center or Hilton Bayfront Ace Parking garages will get a discounted shuttle ticket for $1 per person when they show their parking receipt and up to four people can get this rate with one parking receipt. This will allow riders to explore the waterfront all day with unlimited shuttle rides from the South Embarcadero to Harbor Island.
Additionally, the Ace Parking garage located at the San Diego Convention Center is offering special rates for the Memorial Day weekend. Parking will be $6 all day on Friday, May 26; Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28. The offer is not available on Memorial Day.
For riders who don’t drive to the waterfront or utilize other parking options, the regular rate for the Waterfront Shuttle is $3 per person for unlimited all-day rides.
The Waterfront Shuttle will make eight stops along Harbor Drive and run on a loop that takes approximately 20 minutes. Stops include:
- Sheraton Hotel & Marina, 1380 Harbor Island Drive
- Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 North Harbor Drive
- Marriott Springhill Suites/Residence Inn Bayfront, 900 Bayfront Court
- USS Midway Museum, 910 North Harbor Drive
- Seaport Village/Headquarters, 849 West Harbor Drive
- Manchester Grand Hyatt, 1 Market Place, San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina, 333 West Harbor Drive
- Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge, 2 East Harbor Drive
Tickets for the Waterfront Shuttle can be purchased at six locations on the waterfront as well as from the Waterfront Shuttle drivers. The ticket locations are:
- Sheraton Hotel & Marina
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Urban Beach House at The Headquarters, 749 West Harbor Drive
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Marriott Springhill Suites/Residence Inn Bayfront
For more information on the Waterfront Shuttle, visit portofsandiego.org.