Public invitation to Public Meeting on Border Water Issues on Thursday March 17th
Mar 02, 2016 03:04AM ● Published by Paul Spear
The United States Section of the International Boundary and Water Commission (USIBWC) invites you to a public meeting on Border Water Issues on Thursday March 17th
The United States Section of the International Boundary and Water Commission (USIBWC) invites you to a public meeting of the...
USIBWC CITIZENS FORUM
Thursday, March 17, 2016
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
USIBWC Conference Room
2225 Dairy Mart Road
San Ysidro, CA 92173
- Welcome and Board Member Introductions – Steve Smullen, USIBWC Area Operations Manager, Citizens Forum Co-Chair
- International Boundary and Water Commission History – Mark Howe, Cultural Resources Specialist, USIBWC, will present the early history of the Commission.
- Overview of Commission Projects and Activities in the San Diego-Tijuana Region - Steve Smullen, USIBWC Area Operations Manager, will present updates on Tijuana River watershed planning and other USIBWC activities including boundary demarcation, flood control and wastewater treatment.
- Public Comment
- New Board Member Orientation – Sally Spener, Secretary, USIBWC
- Board Discussion
- Suggested Future Agenda Items
If you have a disability that you wish to self-identify confidentially that requires accommodation, please advise us ahead of time. For more information, call 619-662-7600.