See Photos of Mayor's Breakfast, Pier Swim & Paddle and Sand Carvers getting started by Bryan Brillhart Photography
Jul 17, 2015 05:13PM ● Published by Paul Spear
Gallery: 2015 Sun and Sea Festival - First Day [43 Images] Click any image to expand.
Here is a snapshot of the events taking place at this year’s 2015 Sun & Sea Festival taking place on July 17th and 18th in Imperial Beach. Two New Events have been added recently for July 17. The Mayors Inaugural Pier Swim and Paddle and Child Care for the SandCastle Ball.
Sun & Sea Festival will take place July 17 & 18
Friday, July 17, 2015
- Mayor's Inaugural Imperial Beach Pier Swim and Paddle & Mayor's Breakfast 9am at Dempsey Holder Safety Center (IB Lifeguard Tower
- Sandcastle Ball: 6:00 p.m. to midnight, Imperial Beach Boys & Girls Club on Encina Ave
- SandCastle Ball Child Sitting 6pm to 11pm at IB Boys & Girls Club at Sports Park Facility! this is a new event to find out more visit:
Saturday, July 18, 2015: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pancake Breakfast: 7 a.m.-11 a.m. hosted by volunteers from St. James Lutheran Church-$5 donation
- Annual Parade: Starts at 9 a.m. along Seacoast Drive.
- Kids ‘n Kastles: Noon-1:30 p.m. sand castles to be built in the sand adjacent to Dune’s Park
- Master Sand Sculptures: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. sand castles to be built north of the pier.